I was a student of the Wealth Mentors program in 2007 and I would like to share with you my honest review on Mirriam Macwilliams’s options seminar.
I paid RM21k for a 4 day seminar and honestly, I learned so much from that course. Course fees would have gone up by now because every year, inflation pushes the tuition fees up. Honestly the seminar was worth the money.
This is what I have learned from the course:
1. How to analyze US stocks using MSN money and other stock research tools recommended by Miriam Macwilliams.
2. Mirriam Macwilliam’s explanation of call options, put options were so easy to understand. She even guided us on when to buy and when to sell. Her teachings are so easy to understand, even teenagers attended the course with their parents.
3. My classmates and I were also taught how to place live trades in Options Express. We were guided by hand on how to open an account every step of the way!
4. We met seniors from the course who were very generous in sharing their past trades and experiences.
5. I was given a membership to an exclusive graduate’s forum where I get access to Mirriam Macwilliams’ daily recommendations on what options to buy.
Finally after trading for 2 years I realized that I needed a refresher on Options trading. So I looked for other coaches in Singapore and I stumbled upon Kishore M. Now Kishore M is new to the Options coaching arena. Kishore M has a different approach to options trading where he teaches his students how to sell options instead of buying options.
Kishore M wanted his fellow students to learn about writing options because this strategy has a 75% chance of winning compared to buying options outright. Kishore M charges USD998 for his 3 days Options course and just recently had packaged his Options course into online learning format called The Leaked Millionaire Code.
My options trading had improved thanks to these wonderful options coaches. I would not be able to share with you my story if not for their unconditional support and dedication to financial education.
To find out more about Options Trading in Singapore, check out: